Tuesday, July 17, 2007

When Be The Best Time To Go Fishing, GUYK ???



Some folks have asked me "when is the best time to go fishing?" And my reply is "right now! There ain't no bad time." Hell folks up north build these little houses on the ice that look very similar to outdoor shithouses...then they cut a hole in the ice so they can fish. Yeah, I have done it myself and as long as I could keep my feet warm I enjoyed it.

But my favorite time to go fishing is at daybreak. I just like the sun rise on the water and seems that the fish like to feed about that time and it is particularly a good time to fish the Florida saltwater flats. On the Oklahoma lakes for catfish I found that the fish seemed to feed more at night because we usually got more fish off the juglines in the mornings than we did in the afternoons. However, if the bait is right and the fish are in the mood it don't make no difference what time of day it be...this mess of fish came out of lake Ft Gibson during the middle of a day...